- Dolmio (Stir In) Tomato & Basil Sauce.
- Chicken breasts.
- Schwartz Chicken Seasoning (optional)
- Sunflower Oil.
- Mediterranean Roasted Vegetables: red onions, red pepper, green pepper, zucchini, cherry tomatoes, baby corn.
Image from: VegKitchen.
- Cut your chicken breasts in half and grill them with some sunflower oil until the chicken is cooked through. Make sure not to overcook the chicken.
- Put the Dolmio (stir in) tomato & basil sauce into a Wok with some Schwartz chicken seasoning and spinach. Heat up the sauce as the chicken cooks.
- Add some butter to the chicken and then cut it into pieces.
- Add the cooked chicken breasts to the Dolmio Sauce to the Wok.
- Griddle your Mediterranean Roasted Vegetables.
- Add the Mediterranean Roasted Vegetables to the wok.
This is such a quick and simple super healthy meal. You can serve it with rice or pasta. For a single portion, I use the whole container of the Dolmio sauce, three handfuls of spinach, two chicken breasts, one teaspoon of butter, a dash of sunflower oil and a whole tub of Mediterranean vegetables from the co-op. I love this recipe so much and hope you enjoy it too!