- Chicken Breasts.
- Nando's Coat & Cook Medium.
- Sunflower Oil.
- Schwartz Chicken Seasoning.
Image from: Xscape.
This recipe is another quick and easy one. It uses a few of the same ingredients to the "Vegetable Chicken" but instead of the Dolmio Sauce (and vegetables) we're going to use the Nando's sauce and some rice. For a single portion - just myself - I use a full packet of rice, two chicken breast fillets and one packet of the Nando's Coat & Cook Medium. You can change up the spice to your liking.
- Griddle your chicken breasts with some sunflower oil until they're cooked, but not overdone. You don't want dry chicken!
- Add the chicken to a Wok and mix in the Nando's Coat & Cook Medium Sauce.
- Start cooking the Uncle Ben's Pilau Rice in the microwave.
- Add the Schwartz Chicken Seasoning to the Wok and then mix in the rice.