Violet Voss Holy Grail Palette Review


So I purchased this palette on Beautybay.com for £38 which I was reluctant to pay but because of all the amazing reviews I thought I'd just go for it. It is so worth it and I'm so so so glad I bought it. The shadows are all super creamy and buttery and they blend out easily with great colour pay off and very little fall out. My favourite shades in the palette are toffee, wine n dine, teddy bear and cranberry splash.  (All the colours in my opinion are stunning but those are my top picks).

I've used this palette on many of my clients and they are all very pleased with the end result which as a makeup artist is so nice to hear. It's been so long since I've made a post on here so I have loads of products to review! If you want to purchase this palette, here's the LINK. My overall rating for this product is 10/10.
Thanks for reading!
Olivia x

No comments