First Post Of 2017.

2016 has finally come to an end and today's the first day of a brand new year! Looking back I've done so many amazing things this year and I can't wait for another 365 days of whatever life throws at me. I've set myself some goals for 2017, ones that I think I'll be able to achieve if I put my mind to it. I'm going to really work on my piano playing and my music theory. In 2016 I was starting to get somewhere with the piano and things were starting to connect because I practised more regularly. My aim is to practise a lot more this year! I also want to read 25 books (not including plays) as I managed to read 21 this year, but I want to challenge myself a little bit while still keeping the goal realistic and achievable. I hope you all had a really fun Christmas and New Years and that your 2017 is the best it can be.
Thanks for reading,
Alexandria.

No comments